COME BUILD HOPE WITH US!
The Targeted Case Manager is a full time role located in Philadelphia, PA. The pay is $19.00 per hour at 37.5 hours per week. Full time staff are eligible for all of our exciting benefits, including health insurance and over five weeks of paid time off!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Works with participants to identify, develop, and access supports to increase his/her success in community integration and community inclusion.
- Supports and teaches recovery and recovery tools, and models personal responsibility, self-advocacy, and hopefulness.
- Facilitates the participant's self-review of progress upon each encounter.
- Develops supportive relationships with participants and significant others in a variety of settings to ensure proper connection with the participant, and to ensure the creation of a support system for the participant.
- Evaluates each participant's strengths and needs, while documenting all services provided.
- In conjunction with the participants, develop a strengths based service plan / recovery plan and supporting the participant in carrying out their recovery plan.
- Assist the participants in identifying and accessing community resources for developing natural supports to increase his/her success in the community.
- In partnership with each participant assesses their hopes, strengths, accomplishments and challenges in order to achieve his/her stated goals.
- Supports participants in the self-management of critical or crisis situations.
- Supports participants in coordinating with or in choosing his/her significant and relevant supports in order to arrange services or resources to achieve his/her goals.
- Ensures that all participant visits are documented in the electronic health record (EHR).
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with major course work in one of the following areas: sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling or education.
- At least two years of behavioral healthcare experience.
- Must be able to create, read and send e-mail through Gmail, create word documents in Microsoft Word, use Gmail calendar and work within an internet/intranet environment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a car to use for work on a daily basis.
- Must have a BHTEN certification or be able to obtain one within one year of hire date.
- If applicable, must be able to qualify for and obtain a prison ID.
Mental Health Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices, all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40 services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, and select locations in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.