COME BUILD HOPE WITH US!
The Supervisor of Recovery Learning Center is a Full Time role located in Philadelphia, PA. Full Time staff are eligible for all of our exciting benefits, including health insurance and over five weeks of paid time off!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Plan, organize and coordinate staffing schedules for part time staff.
- Address and monitor the specific goals and assignments of each staff member by facilitating monthly meetings.
- In conjunction with the Program Manager, is responsible for the training and development of staff and maintain record of employee trainings.
- Monitor staff attendance, hours worked and benefit time.
- In conjunction with Program Manager, designs activities and programs that support participants' goals. Supervises staff in implementation of these activities and programs.
- Engage family, friends and other supporters per participants in their recovery goals (if applicable).
- Ensure proper application of program, agency, and quality assurance and compliance procedures.
- Work with participants and staff as needed to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding the names and information of center participants and obtain releases where appropriate.
- Provide data for written reports requested by city, state, or federal funding sources.
- Ensures participant data is recorded in the Electronic Health Records system.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; must have at least 2 years of work experience in Behavioral Health.
- One to three years of supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience in counseling of people with psychiatric disabilities, histories of substance abuse and/or trauma.
- Patience, creativity, flexibility, compassion, tactfulness, and sensitivity; ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of individuals, minority populations, including participants with mental health conditions
- Mental Health professionals who have completed approved Peer Specialist training welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills required.
- Proficient computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Word, Xcel, Outlook, and the internet required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- If your program has a fully functioning kitchen, and cooks or prepares food, you must be able to obtain a Food Safety Certificate within 6 months of hire.
Mental Health Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices, all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40 services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, and select locations in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.