COME BUILD HOPE WITH US!
The Supervisor of Outreach is a Full Time, 35 hour per week, role located in Philadelphia, PA. Full Time staff are eligible for all of our exciting benefits, including health insurance and over five weeks of paid time off!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Assigns and maintains program/activity schedules, caseloads and related duties.
- Conduct weekly outreach (West Philadelphia and Airport) team meetings with case review.
- Manage, train, evaluate and develop team in support of MHP and Recovery core policies, practices and principles and monitor adherence to all MHP's policies and procedures and regulations.
- Approve time cards, monitor staff attendance, hours worked and benefit time.
- Handles critical situations and provides safety and reassurance to all participants, and staff members.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding the names of participants and obtain releases where appropriate
- Address and monitor the specific goals and assignments of each staff member by facilitating weekly one on one supervisory sessions and annual performance evaluations.
- Ensure proper application of program, agency, and quality assurance and compliance procedures.
- Maintain the monthly response outreach reports for OMH and OHS.
- Work with the OCC dispatchers in assuring that the information reported to teams is accurate and current.
- Work with the MHP's director and outreach teams to identify new outreach needs and more effective procedures for conducting outreach, placement and follow-up.
- Support outreach participant with obtaining required documentation needed for PSH placements.
- Monitor weather during winter and summer emergency periods on a daily basis and advise OESS of possible code status.
- Assist frail or vulnerable individuals experiencing homelessness and families who are referred, from teams for more intense services to gain access to appropriate treatment programs, housing, and other services, as needed.
- Be aware of criteria and housing openings at residential programs and OHS programs throughout the city and refer/place as appropriate.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of the shelter system, public assistance and treatment programs, and foster ongoing positive relationships with staff at these agencies.]Conduct quarterly in the field "Homeless Counts" census of homeless populations in designated areas.
- Ensures that all participants' budgets and encounter notes are documented in EHR immediately.
- High School Diploma required,
Associate's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience (including internships and volunteer work) in
a behavioral health work environment.
- Supervisory/management experience (including managing functions, processes, and/or people in a work, internship or volunteer setting) preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledgeable of the local
Mental Health System
- Must possess basic computer skills to
perform job duties including desktop computing, email, timesheet
management, electronic health records, using Microsoft Office and Google
Applications and other relevant software.
- Must have basic electronic
communication and internet skills to gather information required for the
program or program participants.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must have access to a car to use for
work on a daily basis.
- Must have automobile insurance coverage
at the state requirement levels and current state registration.
Mental Health Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices, all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40 services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, and select locations in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.