COME BUILD HOPE WITH US!
The Recovery Learning Specialist is an on-call role located in Philadelphia, PA. The pay rate is $14.66 per hour.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Facilitates classes that teach the participants the skills that support his/her recovery so that they may internalize a sense of wellness and self-worth.
- Organizes participants in groups and encourages them to help one another succeed.
- Works with participants to achieve their goals.
- Ensures all classes are set up, entered into Credible and materials ready for each class.
- Assists the participant to identify and access community resources for developing natural supports to increase his/her success in the community.
- Supports, models and teaches individuals and groups in the learning of recovery tools.
- Collaborates with other service staff in the facilitation of assessing the hopes, strengths, accomplishments and challenges of each participant in order to achieve his/her stated goals.
- Ensures that all participants' visits are documented in EHR immediately.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- High School or GED Diploma.
- Minimum of one year of related work experience (including internships and volunteer work) within the past two years.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Demonstrated ability to create, read and send e-mail through Google
- Must possess basic computer skills to perform job duties including desktop computing, email, time sheet management, electronic health records, using Microsoft Office Applications, and other relevant software
- Must have basic electronic communication and internet skills
- Certification as a CPS preferred.
- If your program has a fully functioning kitchen, and cooks or prepares food, you must be able to obtain a Food Safety Certificate within 6 months of hire.
Mental Health Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices, all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40 services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, and select locations in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.