COME BUILD HOPE WITH US!
The Program Records Analyst is a Full Time role located in Philadelphia, PA. The successful candidate will work 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. The pay rate is $19.23 per hour. Full Time staff are eligible for all of our exciting benefits, including health insurance and over five weeks of paid time off!
We strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. MHP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team! If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Performs daily internal audits of Rep Payee participant records and reports.
- Reviews participants' budget, encounter notes, and other documents that verify service delivery.
- Contact participants to confirm payments made on their behalf.
- Ensures participants' data is accurately entered in both financial software (MIP) and MHP's electronic health records (Credible).
- Analyze all invoices including budgeted recurring bills and check request for payments.
- Manages preservation of documents and records including compliance with program policies.
- Performs account reconciliations and analysis.
- Follows all procedures and controls set up by agency to ensure HIPAA Compliance.
- Maintains compliance with all MHP policies and procedures. Reports known conduct taken by any MHP employee (including self) which violates any MHP policy or law on which you have been trained, or should know of, such as laws criminalizing theft or violent crimes, and reports the matter to management or to the Director - Quality Improvement & Compliance and/or Human Resources.
- Other duties as assigned to fulfill MHP's mission.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Associate's Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience (including internships and volunteer work).
- Must possess numeric acumen and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) to perform job duties. Knowledge of MIP is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong skillsets in oral and written communication, cultural competence, interpersonal relationships and teamwork, attention to detail, time management, autonomy, problem solving and organization. Must be honesty and trustworthy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to financial matters.
Mental Health Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices, all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40 services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, and select locations in the state of Delaware.