COME BUILD HOPE WITH US!
The Facilities Coordinator is a Full Time role
located in Philadelphia, PA. The pay range is $17.00-18.50 per hour. Full Time
staff are eligible for all of our exciting benefits, including health insurance
and over five weeks of paid time off!
The Facilities Coordinator manages department projects and reporting in support of department's initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Tracks costs and contractor performance to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Maintains all Construction and Renovation blue-prints/floor plans, construction binders, & leases.
- Prepares and submits all Finance required documents: purchase orders, leases and expense reporting. Tracks financials of the department.
- Assigns work orders to Mechanics. Acts as the initial contact to vendors.
- Tracks all departmental managed items, buildings, HVAC, hardware and software, etc.
- Manages the distribution and maintenance of organization proxy cards.
- Manages Enterprise Car Share and coordinates vehicle maintenance. Approves vehicle maintenance under $1,000.
- Orders and maintains an inventory of kitchen supplies agency wide.
- Coordinates maintenance, testing, certifying and servicing of department and building's equipment.
- Attends committee meetings, takes, types minutes, and distributes same.
- Coordinates Maintenance Work Ticket/E-mails reporting for work schedules.
- Maintains Work Station and office locations, creates and installs name/office name tags.
- Maintains and coordinates "Lock & Key" information for offices, workstations and vehicles.
- Maintains all department manuals.
- Maintain Driver's Log Book and insurance records.
- Relieves the receptionist as needed.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum High School diploma. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum two years' work experience as a project coordinator, executive assistant or department administrative lead.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Excellent detail orientation, organization, planning and coordination skills.
- Project management certificate or experience is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Apps.
- Ability to interface with a variety of personnel and vendors.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, demanding atmosphere.
Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges
to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices,
all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40
services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including
Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania,
and select locations in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.