COME BUILD HOPE WITH US!
The Case Aide is a full time role located in Philadelphia, PA. he pay range for this position is $14.00/hour - $14.50/hour. Full Time staff are eligible for all of our exciting benefits, including health insurance and over five weeks of paid time off!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Supports the Targeted Case Managers in all aspects of participant care.
- Works with participants in developing self-care skills and with activities of daily living (bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, laundry, shopping, etc.)
- Supports participants with appointments to provide support and assistance, traveling on public transportation or driving in agency vans.
- Ensures participants safety when participating in events, visits, and other interactions.
- Provides training to participants on use of public transportation system, job seeking skills, the identification and use of social and recreational resources, etc.
- Provides daily information and feedback regarding participant's behavior attitude and physical condition, as a part of participation in the treatment planning process, and reports all changes in the participant's condition to assigned Targeted Case Manager.
- May support participants with relocating housing, such as coordinating moving vehicles, moving furniture, etc.
- Provides de-escalation and crisis intervention services as needed.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) with 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must possess basic computer skills to perform job duties including desktop computing, email, time sheet management, electronic health records, using Microsoft Office Applications, ADP and other relevant software.
- Must be able to accompany participants in the community
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to family members, participants, service providers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have basic electronic communication and internet skills.
Mental Health Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices, all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40 services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, and select locations in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.