MORE THAN A CAREER. A CALLING.
A career at Mental Health Partnerships is more than a job. It is living a commitment to shared beliefs, including the promise of recovery and community integration, the value of self-directed care, and the indispensable power of building partnerships and building hope among all those we serve. If you are as passionate as we are about these things, we encourage you to consider joining our team. We welcome all backgrounds, and are committed to developing a workforce that includes people in recovery and their family members.
Mental Health Partnerships offers an array of exciting benefits to staff who qualify, including:
- Generous Paid Time Off (Up to 44 paid days off per year!)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- No Cost Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No Cost Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan with Annual Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Continuous Growth & Training Opportunities
MHP is firmly committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all of its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, creed, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, non-job related disability, sexual orientation, and/or gender identity or expression (except as mandated by law).
Our equal employment opportunity philosophy, complies with federal, state and local law and applies to all aspects of employment with MHP, including recruiting, hiring, training, transfer/promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination.